Terms and Conditions
Reservations and Payments Policy
- In order to guarantee the booking, a deposit of 50 percent of the total booking value is required within 3 days after the reservation has been made. A proof of payment must be sent either by faxed at 044-365-104 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please kindly attach your name, your contact phone number and your email address together with the proof of payment. We will confirm your reservation either by email or by phone within 3 working days. The rest of the payment will be made on the arrival date.
- The reservation is subject to be cancelled without notice in case that the money deposit is not paid within 3 days after the reservation is made either by phone or by email.
Change of Schedule Policy
- If the customer requests for a change of date after the complete reservation, the reservation staff of the resort must be notified no less than 7 days prior to the arrival date. The first operation is free of charge.
- In case of the notice less than 7 days prior to arrival, the penalty fee of 30 percent of the deposit amount will be charged.
- In case of the notice less than 3 days prior to arrival, the penalty fee of 50 percent of the deposit amount will be charged.
- In case of the proper advance notice of the change of date but with the higher rate of accommodation, the difference of the fee will be charged from the customer.
Cancellation and No-show Policy
- In case of the cancellation notice no less than 7 working days prior to arrival, the cancellation fee of 50 percent of the deposit amount will be charged. For the other 50 percent including transferring fees, the resort will give the refund to the customer within 15 bank working days.
- In case of no-show without advance notice within the said period of time, the resort is entitled to withhold the deposit made earlier.